giovedì 20 settembre 2012

Davor's impressions

I've chosen this photo which is showing the positive mood during the workshops.
I've got a very positive experience in my pocket after the exchange in Nurri. I've met a lot of good, interesting, beautiful people.  It is interesting how a game can make you think of and learn a lot of new things. I liked the way of making working groups and the processes of presenting topics.
Most important, I'm impressed how the exchange made me think about the topics we were discussing. Not just during workshops but also in free time.
The only thing I didn't appreciate that much was creating 10 games per country. I think 5 games would've been enough.  However, the exchange was amazing & well organized. The place was really beautiful, I liked the silence all around, we were there all the time all together so we could know each other quite good.  Congratulations for the organization and many thanks for the invitation
! I hope we can cooperate in similar projects again!
 Greets from Slovenia!
 Davor Jerman

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento